I'm so excited for Namjoo comeback omg I love Bird a lot
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 15 September 2023 #1 I'm so excited for Namjoo comeback omg I love Bird a lot Reactions: RandAlThor, kimsguardian, Yerichu and 1 other person
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,021 Reactions Received 59,193 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,203 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 15 September 2023 #2 i need bomi solo pls Reactions: RandAlThor and Day1
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 15 September 2023 #3 kimsguardian said: i need bomi solo pls Click to expand... me too Reactions: kimsguardian
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,585 Reactions Received 93,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 186,783 Fandom WizSoneLuv 15 September 2023 #4 Will be fun to see.