News Apink's KBS Gayo Performance Cut Off (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I am so sad omg, why? I can't believe they did that to my girls. :nekopout:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
WTF!

Broadcasting stations do show serious disrespect to artists on occasion, but I wanna say maybe it was tech issues... It better be!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Uncool, and Apink are seniors to more idols than not nowadays :pandacop:

Naeun’s instagram post says it all really. At least she posted the whole practice of the performance on there.
I want to say there was a technical hitch, but I’m seeing other stuff happened beforehand.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
They gave the senior gg only 1 performance and then cut them off
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wtf, the level of disrespect though. I haven't heard about this happening before, group getting cut from year end show. And they were even shooed from the stage wtf.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wtf. it pisses me off how my girls were treated
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel really sad ☹ for them they had two good comebacks this year they should have been able to perform the full song without any technical issues
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I would say wait for some news about them having technical difficulties, but it really doesn't look like it was and they just got cut off.
I think if they did have technical difficulties, they would have been allowed to perform again, but like has been said, they were shooed off the stage and weren't allowed to finish their performance and come back on the stage.
If this is true, then this is so disrespectful! Not only to Apink themselves but also the fans who waited for them to perform!
I hope KBS has a very good reason why they were cut off because that is no way to treat any group/artist, let alone senior artists!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread