Sensitive Apologizing to all the Karen's of the world! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
After the Karen quiz I kinda got to thinking. I think in my childhood (Elementary-High School) I knew three Karen's and all of them were really cute, super sweet, and very friendly... :jisoosmh: and now I feel bad because if they haven't become evil, everyone hates on all the cute, kind and friend Karen's of the world! :pepeslippy: Maybe Karen's are just misunderstood?:irenecrazy:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Karen is Sharen

We all are destined to be a karen!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread