Apparently K-Pop Reddit cannot take a joke (2 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Also relatable; whenever i go to akp article section and decide to comment sth
Tea.

I don't leave comments anymore because I would get anxious any time someone replied to me... It was always either a bot or someone with something rude to say so I just stopped leaving comments.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tea.

I don't leave comments anymore because I would get anxious any time someone replied to me... It was always either a bot or someone with something rude to say so I just stopped leaving comments.
It's even worse on r/kpop, you get a notification on your app and usually it's just people looking to argue with you. Only good thing is that you can block people there and not see their messages under posts anymore, lmao.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread