Appreciation Appreciate one of your bias wreckers (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
They're always getting slightly overshadowed by biases. Let's appreciate :maheart:

I'm going to talk about Dongjun, formerly of GHOST9 and formerly my bias wrecker. What really stood out to me the most about him was his personality. Honestly, I don't know how to explain it other than awkward and emotionless towards pretty much everything. He never hid the fact that he didn't want to act like a normal idol. This gif pretty much sums up how he acted most of the time.


His smile was rare but beautiful :maheart:


Before he left he had my favorite voice of 4th gen, probably one of my favorite voices in all of kpop. He could hit these incredible high notes with literally no effort, but also sing in lower registers like you guys have no idea how much fucking talent he has :pepecry1:

Please check out his solo song, which he wrote and produced all by himself before debut. It's a simple song but it's very pretty and he sounds lovely singing it :sicacry:
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Aw he seems so cute :maheart:
A bias wrecker of mine I don’t talk about enough is Taehyun from JBJ :sakUwu: he is insanely talented and so kind he had so much potential to be great in Hotshot if only his company would have promoted them. He still posts little things on Instagram of choreos he’s made and still meets up with the other members from time to time. I hope he gets another chance as an idol or is able to do something similar like a choreographer or producer.



 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Mingi's raps are the best! I adore his deep tone, and his flow! Even though Jongho is my bias, I can't help but be drawn to him! He's also so cute and turns into a total beast when he performs!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Juniverse

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My bias wrecker in TXT is Huening Kai and he's honestly amazing, he's so cute, so talented, I am obsessed with his voice in the "In My Blood" cover they did as well as him showing lead/main vocal status in their songs this year :sanapray:
I'm so proud of giant baby Hyuka :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Chanhee, the cutest boy to ever exist on Earth! He is an amazing vocalist, even 2NE1's Dara herself complimented his vocals. They make him sing the bridges a lot in their songs and I'm so glad because it sounds amazing each time and it always ends up being my fave parts. Not only he is talented, he also has a really good sense of fashion, I swear all his looks are iconic! I'm obsessed with his visuals, like a lot, I wish I was that cute. He's basically goals in my eyes lmao. He's such a sweet person too and it really shows with how much the other members shower him with love. I love his little sassy side, I find it so cute and funny. He's very cute when he laughs btw!!! I suck with words but seriously he's everything, he's perfect. I want to be friends with him so badly!







 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Chanhee, the cutest boy to ever exist on Earth! He is an amazing vocalist, even 2NE1's Dara herself complimented his vocals. They make him sing the bridges a lot in their songs and I'm so glad because it sounds amazing each time and it always ends up being my fave parts. Not only he is talented, he also has a really good sense of fashion, I swear all his looks are iconic! I'm obsessed with his visuals, like a lot, I wish I was that cute. He's basically goals in my eyes lmao. He's such a sweet person too and it really shows with how much the other members shower him with love. I love his little sassy side, I find it so cute and funny. He's very cute when he laughs btw!!! I suck with words but seriously he's everything, he's perfect. I want to be friends with him so badly!







CHANHEE KING CHANHEE ANGEL CHANHEE PRECIOUS CHANHEE CUTE

I literally made an entire thread about that first outfit :queen:
https://kpopsource.com/threads/bias-challenge-pretty-chanhee.70093/
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Sunoo is my ENHYPEN bias wrecker. I don’t appreciate him or enhypen enogh here.
What draws me to him are his vocals and visuals. He has one of my fave voices in ENHYPEN (after Niki Ofc) they’re so raw and pleasing to hear. His visuals are so handsome too. he’s my boi after Niki. Love ya Noo :maheart: :nekolove:
1CC17226-23FB-43F8-9730-15235EC997BA.jpeg
E3015AFA-45F2-4BF2-B815-A75356A36EA2.jpeg
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i dont really have a bias wrecker, im very loyal to godkyeom ofc but if i did it would be dino, future of kpop :kittylove:
he is so handsome and absolutely hilarious, main dancer second to none, amazing vocals and raps, always delivers incredibly captivating performances etc etc a true an allrounder who was born to be on stage

 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread