Appreciation Appreciation for a very cute user! (1 Viewer)

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Who? the one and only; @perhapz

You're such a kind-hearted user, from welcoming users to going out of your way to compliment and get to know others, it's really adorable! I've seen some of your posts and you're so engaging and talkative to the users on the platform and I personally couldn't thank you more, it might not seem like a lot, but i've got no doubts that your posts have changed someone's day because of how kind you are, not only this, but for keeping up the friendly atmosphere around the forum!<3

On top of this, you spread the GG love around the forum, I love seeing your posts because they make me soft (I admittedly haven't seen all of them) but the one's that i see are always positive and full of love. Whether that love is towards users, idols or just generally, it's really admirable that you're able to give off such a loving and kind atmosphere.

I anticipate to see and interact with you more, hopefully we will be able to become friends! If anyone ever tries to give you a hard time, user or staff (even admin-nims) just drop me a DM and i will discipline them. :pandalove: :pandacop:

Thank you so much for sticking with KPS and finding it as your own home, we couldn't personally ask for a better user<3


​
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who? the one and only; @perhapz

You're such a kind-hearted user, from welcoming users to going out of your way to compliment and get to know others, it's really adorable! I've seen some of your posts and you're so engaging and talkative to the users on the platform and I personally couldn't thank you more, it might not seem like a lot, but i've got no doubts that your posts have changed someone's day because of how kind you are, not only this, but for keeping up the friendly atmosphere around the forum!<3

On top of this, you spread the GG love around the forum, I love seeing your posts because they make me soft (I admittedly haven't seen all of them) but the one's that i see are always positive and full of love. Whether that love is towards users, idols or just generally, it's really admirable that you're able to give off such a loving and kind atmosphere.

I anticipate to see and interact with you more, hopefully we will be able to become friends! If anyone ever tries to give you a hard time, user or staff (even admin-nims) just drop me a DM and i will discipline them. :pandalove: :pandacop:

Thank you so much for sticking with KPS and finding it as your own home, we couldn't personally ask for a better user<3


​
Aww, thanks so much for the kind words. I'm new here (like a lot of people), but I'm loving being here and interacting with all these friendly people around here. I hope I'm able to get to know you and all the people around here better. Thank you thank you!


​
Também te stan :>
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Congrats @perhapz. Only a few days and already an appreciation thread from a mod. I’m happy you like it here and made it your home. I love having you here too :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread