- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,803
- Reactions Received
- 93,589
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 191,343
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I know its is not current but......
I was watching this yet again (This is another youtube tab i keep perma up)
Seeing Jisoo in her place on the front row makes my Heart happy.
Finally on a music show CJL.
Woollim and the members stood by her and Lovelyz struggled, I am sure the temptation to remove the controversy was strong.
Yet here she is over 4 years later in her place.
I was watching this yet again (This is another youtube tab i keep perma up)
Seeing Jisoo in her place on the front row makes my Heart happy.
Finally on a music show CJL.
Woollim and the members stood by her and Lovelyz struggled, I am sure the temptation to remove the controversy was strong.
Yet here she is over 4 years later in her place.