Are ghosts real? (2 Viewers)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
some could be true i believe i don't play with those shits and ougi borad
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon and Mew

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't until George came.
I was just minding my business studying when I suddenly felt a hand over my head as if someone caressed it
not like a tingle but literally a hand
a few months ago, it happened for the 2nd time.
I also felt a hand on my shoulder a month after that
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t necessarily believe in ghosts but I believe in evil spirits if that makes sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn't until George came.
I was just minding my business studying when I suddenly felt a hand over my head as if someone caressed it
not like a tingle but literally a hand
a few months ago, it happened for the 2nd time.
I also felt a hand on my shoulder a month after that
Who is George ahh? Didn't you feel scared? So do you think it's real?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Who is George ahh? Didn't you feel scared? So do you think it's real?
I called the ghost George cuz idk
I was more confused tbh
I do believe now but only in a handful of situations. I love watching supernatural things, even before George came, but I think most of those vids are staged or overproduced. Still entertaining
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I called the ghost George cuz idk
I was more confused tbh
I do believe now but only in a handful of situations. I love watching supernatural things, even before George came, but I think most of those vids are staged or overproduced. Still entertaining
What do you live alone?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread