are people scary to you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I mean both humanity and everything it is capable of, and also just daily situatons and things like getting hurt by people's words?

I am often scared of people yes. I'm a very sensitive person and anything and anyone can easily hurt me. Humanity is mad... whether it's the violence, torture, and abuse that countless victims have endured and maybe even died because of.. or the things we witness or even do ourselves every day, with our unkind words, with our inconsiderate actions.. people are just people, frail and weak.. but I think I'm even more frail and weak than the average person which makes me feel inferior to anyone and causes me to live in fear like this

 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, humans for me are the worst and scariest thing out there. Even spiders and cockroaches (which I truly despise) have a specific thing to do. Humans have endless possibilities so the terrors they can inflict to others have endless ways to happen. So humans are truly scary for me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am not scared. I love people.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've been told multiple times by others that I'm scary, when they don't know me, of course. My resting face is actually quite angry looking, as is my posture. I don't talk much, and my internet personality is quite different from my real world one.
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They used to be really scary. But the older I get, the more different people I get to know and I'm changing as well. Humans are just humans after all, and some are really the WORST but I want to be more positive and surround myself with the good ones. In a way that I won't be scared anymore
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I wouldn't say I'm scared of people... I just prefer cats over people :llama_laugh:

If I'm being more serious, I think it's the possibility of an awkward or uncomfortable situation with a person that scares me rather than the person being scary if that makes sense.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am scared of my dreams more than people.
People are real, but what isn't real scares me the most of all.

A person is like a fly. They only buzz around until you swat it away.
So there are always ways to get rid of those you don't want, in saying.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread