are the people around you generally nice or more on the rude side? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
the people I have chosen to be in my life, the people I care for are ofc nice and good for and to me..... I'm trying to find more of those now, I even made efforts with a guy and a girl at work and asked for their number and I'm trying to get closer to them :) but generally speaking, I am surrounded by rude people (you might've noticed I've made many threads about these kind of things......) and the sad reality is that I don't even mention most of these things because it'd just be too much and I don't wanna annoy anyone lol.. I also actually feel like people would think I'm making it up...... at least I've really learned to treasure the people who are in fact nice and I want to have more of those in my life, I'm glad I'm trying more in my own clumsy way now hehe..

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The people around me are rude, racist, nosy and they gawk a lot.
Such is Australia.

The town I live in is known for being rather bigoted in a lot of ways.
You can't be yourself here at all.

Been a number of times when racist or phobic gestures were made at me.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The people around me are rude, racist, nosy and they gawk a lot.
Such is Australia.

The town I live in is known for being rather bigoted in a lot of ways.
You can't be yourself here at all.

Been a number of times when racist or phobic gestures were made at me.
i'm sorry you have to deal with that :((
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i try and surround myself with people that i care about and people that care about me, and usually they're nice and understanding people but of course everyone has those toxic friends :yolk: but because we haven't stayed in touch over quarantine, i'm much happier :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
i'm sorry you have to deal with that :((
I just want to move from this town. But I am kind of stuck, due to no money and other factors.
Its ok. I just avoid people, so I don't get into these types of situations.

It's not on what I wear, It's my general appearance or accent sigh.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want to move from this town. But I am kind of stuck, due to no money and other factors.
Its ok. I just avoid people, so I don't get into these types of situations.

It's not on what I wear, It's my general appearance or accent sigh.
i hope you can move one day :sanapray:
and smh i bet ur accent is cute :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
i hope you can move one day :sanapray:
and smh i bet ur accent is cute :nekolove:
I don't get the accent call out, since I sound like everyone else here?
And thanks. I've been told good things about it :)
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't get the accent call out, since I sound like everyone else here?
And thanks. I've been told good things about it :)
then those people are just stupid :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
then those people are just stupid :wimwim:
I agree and I put my voice up. Even though I don't find it too appealing personally.
in the share your voice thread.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
everyone is usually kind and nice
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread