- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Cities where the name in your language is similar, but altered for your language. Not cities that sound completely different or are translated.
I really don’t like the French pronunciation of Orleans. I get that it’s the og language, but it just sounds too groany for me
Also Saint Petersburg sounds way better in English than Russian. The Russian one just sounds so awkward. In English it actually flows fine.
I really don’t like the French pronunciation of Orleans. I get that it’s the og language, but it just sounds too groany for me
Also Saint Petersburg sounds way better in English than Russian. The Russian one just sounds so awkward. In English it actually flows fine.