tbh i ship childe with lumine more, but childe and zhongli have a lot of chemistry tooO.M.G Childe and Zhongli from Genshin Impact😩 That ship should be canon now i swear.
is it bad that i dont ship lumine with anyone😶 But tbh i dont ship the traveler with anyone unless its Aethertbh i ship childe with lumine more, but childe and zhongli have a lot of chemistry too![]()
yeah ngl i think i mainly ship lumine with childe bc i love him and im using lumine as a self insertis it bad that i dont ship lumine with anyone😶 But tbh i dont ship the traveler with anyone unless its Aetherbut tbh i dont ship the males with females cause i get jealous over fictional characters😶
Ooooo i never thought of it that way👀 But who doesnt love Childe? "Hey girlie, hold still"yeah ngl i think i mainly ship lumine with childe bc i love him and im using lumine as a self insert![]()
I have a friend who likes teucer more than childe and I may or may not be canceling her in the near futureOoooo i never thought of it that way👀 But who doesnt love Childe? "Hey girlie, hold still"
I thought that Teucer was so cute tho...and the way Childe cares so much is so cute.I have a friend who likes teucer more than childe and I may or may not be canceling her in the near future"Hey girlie, I'm expecting" 😩
He definitely is cute and I hope we get to visit him in snezhnaya in 20 years when we finally get there 😩 but still childe >>>>I thought that Teucer was so cute tho...and the way Childe cares so much is so cute.
"looking for a looking for a looking for a boyfriend, i see that"
Childe do be hitting differentHe definitely is cute and I hope we get to visit him in snezhnaya in 20 years when we finally get there 😩 but still childe >>>>