Are there any Fromis_9 stans in the forum? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I always thought Habbang would be your fav idol with bangs but then Joy and Minnie happened :umjicry:
I'd almost bias Hayoung now if I wasn't loyal to Nakyung :wimwim:

lol @perhapz but he beat me here ....

pretty serious Gyuri Stan.... i kid i kid Its Hayoung lol
I remember you've actually seen them up close :nakypog:
Did you get into them through PD48 and Gyuri or were you into them even before?
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was this close to em if that counts....
I'll be forever jealous of you because of this lmao

I always thought Habbang would be your fav idol with bangs but then Joy and Minnie happened :umjicry:
I'd almost bias Hayoung now if I wasn't loyal to Nakyung :wimwim:
Honestly I didn't like Joy and Minnie's bangs at first, they had to grow on me :wimwim: Hayang's bangs are insta loveable

"loyal to Nakyung" for how long, two weeks? :haylul:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I always thought Habbang would be your fav idol with bangs but then Joy and Minnie happened :umjicry:
I'd almost bias Hayoung now if I wasn't loyal to Nakyung :wimwim:



I remember you've actually seen them up close :nakypog:
Did you get into them through PD48 and Gyuri or were you into them even before?
I tried watching Idol School but the subs were awful, like they got gender pronouns wrong. And the show was so badly edited.
I have since watched it (kinda ) from the spread sheet hapz gave me.
So It took Gyuri, Yuri, Sian and Eunyoung to spark it back up. What really grabbed me was this
i really really like DKDK


 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly I didn't like Joy and Minnie's bangs at first, they had to grow on me :wimwim: Hayang's bangs are insta loveable

"loyal to Nakyung" for how long, two weeks? :haylul:
You'd be more jealous if he'd seen IDLE up close, would you not? :taesip:
And true lol, I love her bangs :haylul:
And Fromis might end up becoming the first group where I bias hop and end up biasing each member periodically :lisalaugh: If that happens I might have to become a Flover officially lol.
But Nakyung loyalist for now :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I tried watching Idol School but the subs were awful, like they got gender pronouns wrong. And the show was so badly edited.
I have since watched it (kinda ) from the spread sheet hapz gave me.
So It took Gyuri, Yuri, Sian and Eunyoung to spark it back up. What really grabbed me was this
i really really like DKDK


Yeah the subs for Idol School were terrible, also I didn't like the format/presentation of the show. I mean all reality shows are obviously scripted, but Idol School makes it too over the top with the Headmaster, school oath, even scenes between Heechul playing homeroom teacher with the Headmaster and stuff lol. I wanted to get to the girls and their performances/interactions already :haylul:
And yes, I love Sian too :nakypog:
I'll support whatever group she ends up debuting in lol. It's remarkable how she was in both PD48 Rumor and Idol School's Step stages, which are my favorite performances from either show.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Fromis is my side piece group along with Gfriend
Love em dearly but I don't really pay attention to them outside of comeback eras 😅
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah the subs for Idol School were terrible, also I didn't like the format/presentation of the show. I mean all reality shows are obviously scripted, but Idol School makes it too over the top with the Headmaster, school oath, even scenes between Heechul playing homeroom teacher with the Headmaster and stuff lol. I wanted to get to the girls and their performances/interactions already :haylul:
And yes, I love Sian too :nakypog:
I'll support whatever group she ends up debuting in lol. It's remarkable how she was in both PD48 Rumor and Idol School's Step stages, which are my favorite performances from either show.
PD 101 china is actually interesting if you can get past the drama queen Tao. There were a bunch of things i really liked about it.
Obviously all these the kids are the stars and most of em and not skilled enough to be acting so the emotions are real.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not an outright Stan.

But I am definitely Team Fromis.

To Heart, DKDK, and Nakyung made it so.
I've changed biases so many times in Fromis :haylul:
First, I liked Hayoung best, then jumped to Saerom, then got to Chaeyoung and now it's Nakyung :jisoosmh:

I'm not an outright stan yet either, but I've been watching more and more of their vids lately, they're so cute :maheart:

This is my fav performance lol.

 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You'd be more jealous if he'd seen IDLE up close, would you not? :taesip:
And true lol, I love her bangs :haylul:
And Fromis might end up becoming the first group where I bias hop and end up biasing each member periodically :lisalaugh: If that happens I might have to become a Flover officially lol.
But Nakyung loyalist for now :wimwim:
I mean you've stanned three members already and are watching one more, you're on the right path :wimwim:

Did you defect to the Dark Side?

Are you like a storm trooper now?

Do you choke people with your mind and have a red light saber?

:maheart:
Yes! You can call me Kylo Renpz now! :queen:

The red light saber is way more cool than the blue/green, ngl
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fromis is my side piece group along with Gfriend
Love em dearly but I don't really pay attention to them outside of comeback eras 😅
I'm ashamed that Gfriend has ended up becoming my side piece from one of my ults :yolk:
I don't keep up with their content anymore although I obviously support them still and want them to do well lol.

Fromis and I are what Dispatch would say, meeting with good feelings :lisalaugh:

PD 101 china is actually interesting if you can get past the drama queen Tao. There were a bunch of things i really liked about it.
Obviously all these the kids are the stars and most of em and not skilled enough to be acting so the emotions are real.
I only haven't watched PD101 China coz I know I won't follow the groups eventually lol. Do you mean EXO Tao? I saw an old clip where he was scolding trainees lmao.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I've changed biases so many times in Fromis :haylul:
First, I liked Hayoung best, then jumped to Saerom, then got to Chaeyoung and now it's Nakyung :jisoosmh:

I'm not an outright stan yet either, but I've been watching more and more of their vids lately, they're so cute :maheart:

This is my fav performance lol.

Ohhh!

Who's the tiny cute girl with two blondish brown balls of hair on her head.

(I swear I don't know how else to describe her.)

She's cuuuute!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ohhh!

Who's the tiny cute girl with two blondish brown balls of hair on her head.

(I swear I don't know how else to describe her.)

She's cuuuute!
She's Song Hayoung lol, she's adorable. Also very competitive, it's the girl in this emoji :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread