Are there any GG Stans who's bias is a BG and are there any BG Stans who's bias is a GG? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I dont stan any bgs but my emotional support kpop boy (saying that makes me cringe a bit ngl) is namjoon or taehyung. I think we all have an emotional support kpop girl or boy whether or not we like to admit it.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m a boy group stan but I stan Red Velvet (who are my 2nd favourite group overall) and Black Pink.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am way more into gg's but there are two bg's so dear to my heart (SHINee and iKON). And there is Sechskies too that no matter what is such an important group to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread