- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I really didn't expect Taeyeon to become one of my ults. I've never been an SNSD stan and I never thought I'd gain any interest in the members.
But after listening to Taeyeon's albums a few years ago I completely fell in love her music and her cute personality. I'm so glad I gave her and her music a chance. Definitely one of my most favorite artists out there
Which group or idol did you not expect to stan?
But after listening to Taeyeon's albums a few years ago I completely fell in love her music and her cute personality. I'm so glad I gave her and her music a chance. Definitely one of my most favorite artists out there
Which group or idol did you not expect to stan?