are there any kpop artists you hate? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Well ofc there's the obvious suspects like Jung Joonyoungs boys, Hwayoung, etc. who are just vile.

For music reasons of groups I am not a huge fan of then NCT, Got7, Red Velvet Velvet side specifically, Twice since Likey and that's all I can think of that are unusual for how I usually go with groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Soooooo many
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: Skinnny and baekk

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not really, I don't care nugh about idols to even hate them or dislike really. Plus my idea of really Hating someone is to want them dead through my own hands or someone elses, so therefore i have yet to hate anyone truly.... thta anyone knows of ^^

I mean i get the random urge to punch a bitch now and again, this relates to kpop idol on occasion also.
I use to have this urge to punch 'L' Myungsoo from infinite in the face, and i never understood why, like his face just seemed punchable lol.. i stopped feeling that when i saw them live in 2013.. his face had a suitable amount symmetry for my liking so i let it go lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hate is a really, really strong word. I definitely dislike things that some idols do, or I may not enjoy their music but I don't think I could ever say I hate them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The ones accused of sex crimes
Plenty I dislike
Musically: YG males. Yep, I really don't like YG's sound when it comes to bgs. Same with JYP bgs and Wonder Girls
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread