Are there any new kpop fans on this site? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I mean new as in been into kpop for less than a year! Do we have any? If yes, who are you please say hello!

I can't remember learning about all the little things. I just know that at one point I knew who the BIG 3 were, which their strenghts were and what groups they have/had under them... I really like to see others go through that stage of finding out new things every now and again!

So, do we have any new fans on this site? What's it like, bcs I can't remember....
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I'll get attacked by a certain birdman if I mention how new I am :welp:
Did you just become 10x as adorable as you were before to me... I think you did...

Plz reveal your age as a kpop fan!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread