are there any pc/mobile/console games you think should have more attention (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There is a really sad game called This War of Mine that I am quite fond of, because of its message and the mechanics of trying to survive as a normal person in a warzone
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i wanna say but..... theres a thing about it....



Hades is pretty great and underrated :sakUwu:
I got bored of it bc I kept dying after trying to get through the round and I didn't want to start it again. but then again I chose the wrong weapon to use, I needed to use the sword but I went for the bow thingy
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yonk and Myco
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Lightseekers. It is a mobile trading card game. Its really good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yonk

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
As people mentioned Hades is a great play and I'd recommend Metro:Exodus as well as Shovel Knight
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yonk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread