Are there any words or phrases you dislike? (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: lexus and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and lexus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
i don't like it when somebody says'' i am bored'' like what do you expect me to turn into a clown and entertain you.... watch some god damn movie or something.. smh,,....
I agree. It just doesn't sound good. They should use the contraction instead; it flows better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I don't like the words "lit" and "shook". I also hate when someone says "I'm coming for your brand". I don't know why though. They just make me cringe.

Are there any words or phrases you dislike?
I... i think I found my soulmate.

please tell me you hate ooff and skinny energy or whatever it goes too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Sory

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I... i think I found my soulmate.

please tell me you hate ooff and skinny energy or whatever it goes too!
Lol.
I actually use oof. >_<
But, I do hate the phrase “skinny legend” or whatever it’s called. That one is so cringey.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and ripiasuju

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread