Are there songs you arent sure if you like or not? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ITZY - Wannabe
(G)I-dle - Latata & Hann
GOT7 - Girls Girls Girls
Coco - Un Poco Loco
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There are days I like it, but usually not. They're too....skippable?
Yeah that definitely the feeling for Hann. For Latata I have parts I like and parts I dont and I cant tell which are stronger
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah that definitely the feeling for Hann. For Latata I have parts I like and parts I dont and I cant tell which are stronger
Yeah, I like the rap part in Latata, and the chorus is pretty okay, but some of the verses are just,,,,what
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
When this first came out I was unsure if I liked it and it was troubling because I liked all of their previous releases:


​

I do like it now, but then I was apprehensive because it reminded me of this song, which I hate with a passion:

​
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


This is a 10/10 song featuring that 0/10 Lisa rap which is cringe af, so everytime I hear it I go through a range of emotions.



Initially I hated it, then it started growing on me and now I like it a lot, but idk, still have mixed feelings sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


This is a 10/10 song featuring that 0/10 Lisa rap which is cringe af, so everytime I hear it I go through a range of emotions.



Initially I hated it, then it started growing on me and now I like it a lot, but idk, still have mixed feelings sometimes.
Ok same with Cherry Bomb :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok same with Cherry Bomb :haylul:
Yeah like I hate the I'm the biggest hit on this stage so much :jisoosmh:
But the vocal parts and Mark's rap and that dirty beat :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah like I hate the I'm the biggest hit on this stage so much :jisoosmh:
But the vocal parts and Mark's rap and that dirty beat :sj_weary:
Have you seen the version where Mark changes his rap part to shade knets?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Darkseid

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No :nakypog:
When did that happen?
Jimmy Kennel I think, knetz were complaining NCT was too globalized to Mark changed "hater hater talk talk" to "knet knet talk talk" :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Jimmy Kennel I think, knetz were complaining NCT was too globalized to Mark changed "hater hater talk talk" to "knet knet talk talk" :lisalaugh:
Ah must have been during Superhuman promotions when Knetz boycotted them lol :haylul:
Or idk tbh, just guessing :susPepe:
They did focus too much on Western promotions and neglected their home market during that time tbf lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah must have been during Superhuman promotions when Knetz boycotted them lol :haylul:
Or idk tbh, just guessing :susPepe:
They did focus too much on Western promotions and neglected their home market during that time tbf lol.
Nah it was in 2018
And maybe but knetz do blow things out of proportion
But either way Marks a king :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nah it was in 2018
And maybe but knetz do blow things out of proportion
But either way Marks a king :sj_weary:
Oh but they didn't even do much in 2018 lmao, that was when Empathy came out :sanapray:
Ofc, Mork Lee best boi :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh My God by (G)I-dle. One second I like it and then next second I don't :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread