are TXT going to go on variety shows? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Bts rarely ever goes on variety shows. will txt also be the same way? tbh it would make sense for them to go on shows like weekly idol and idol room, I really hope that bighit gives them the opportunity to do so because theyre just rookies, they need this type of exposure. thoughts?
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I think BTS stopped going on variety shows simply because they don't have enough time sit through those recordings.
However, I do believe BigHit will send TXT on variety shows. They have to. Even SM and JYP send their kids to variety. It's good exposure. Not to mention, it further develops their onscreen skills and makes them way less camera shy. Variety shows are also a good way for idols to make connections.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think BTS stopped going on variety shows simply because they don't have enough time sit through those recordings.
However, I do believe BigHit will send TXT on variety shows. They have to. Even SM and JYP send their kids to variety. It's good exposure. Not to mention, it further develops their onscreen skills and makes them way less camera shy. Variety shows are also a good way for idols to make connections.
yeah im hoping that bighit comes to their senses and books them on variety shows. they need that experience and exposure.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like popular groups like BTS, EXO, BlackPink don't attend variety shows as much bc they're always busy.

But don't worry about TXT they probably will be going on variety shows like BTS did.
but even popular groups make some time to go on some variety shows. I really hope that bighit is only doing that type of tactic with bts...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
but even popular groups make some time to go on some variety shows. I really hope that bighit is only doing that type of tactic with bts...
ah not really. I don't think some went at all last year tho I'm not sure.

But rookie groups usually go to variety shows so have some hope~ I'm sure they'll go but maybe not right away.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ah not really. I don't think some went at all last year tho I'm not sure.

But rookie groups usually go to variety shows so have some hope~ I'm sure they'll go but maybe not right away.
I think that all groups try to make time to go even if it's just a small appearance. but yeah, I hope that some announcements of variety appearances for txt come out soon.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think BTS stopped going on variety shows simply because they don't have enough time sit through those recordings.
However, I do believe BigHit will send TXT on variety shows. They have to. Even SM and JYP send their kids to variety. It's good exposure. Not to mention, it further develops their onscreen skills and makes them way less camera shy. Variety shows are also a good way for idols to make connections.
I think so too, and BTS/RM has also said - like at the last Festa dinner - that they don't see themselves as very good at it, so it might be a choice for them not to go? Like they're not comfortable there so maybe they don't even consider it. I sorta get it, it's so much fun to see them interact with new people and new settings but their brand of delightful chaos can overwhelm the format (and the hosts)! TxT are calmer together, they'd probably be great.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think that all groups try to make time to go even if it's just a small appearance. but yeah, I hope that some announcements of variety appearances for txt come out soon.
they most likely will go to weekly idol or idol room tbh
and if they don't then bighit should get off the high horse tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread