Are u good at spending money? (3 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think I still struggle to both use it and save it well :haylul: like I put too much into savings and end up using from there but in other hand I feel stingy using "extra" money I have. I should use more to stuff I really need, but also be stricter of not using from savings...
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
honestly, I don´t like spending money. I´m a bit of a scrooge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I have to be, I'm not risking being homeless for gaming systems and nice shiny things lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Why spend mine when I can spend yours :lisalaugh:

But yeah. Saving is the goal, but so hard to do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I try and save where I can so I don't like spending money but I also know there's a point where I'm just hoarding it and I should spend some
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread