Are you a fake friend to someone? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Have you ever been like that? or do you have any fake friends?

there are people I chit chat and laugh with, but our relationship is not sincere. I am fake to them becuase they are fake to me, pretty much. I always start relationships in a proper way I think and give people a chance, but once I see how it is, I just kinda adjust to that and lower my expectations of them.. which isn't right of me either, simply going along with that.. so I think I'm somehwat of a fake friend to certain people yeah, and ofc I have many fake people around me.. but I try not to get too close to them..

 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh yeah, definitely. I'm nice to them because they're nice to me. We're not really friends but when we see each other, we pretend like we care about each other. There are many "fake friends" I have like that lol. Well, I guess that comes with being apart of society. There are only a handful of people you can actually trust.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
There was a point in my last year of high school where I realised that most of my friends were kinda shit but I couldn't be bothered with the drama of leaving the friend group so I just stayed friends with them until school ended and then never spoke to most of them again...
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't think I ever start a friendship with any 'fake' intention. I try to be as sincere as I can no matter how small the friendship is. However, it becomes very obvious when someone I'm talking to does not like me or is being 'fake' towards me. I guess I lose some of the sincerity I had with them when I first met them. I don't have fake friendships with anyone who thinks I have a sincere relationship with them though.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well sometimes yes, but I try to avoid them as well. This is because sometimes they are fake to me or I just don't like them and idk, I try to not be a total bitch when we meet by mistake :jisoosmh: If for example a 'friend' only calls me when he needs me... I'm sorry dude but I exist in other moments as well. I'm usually a friendly and open mind person, but I guess I have some limits.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think i have fake friends, i just have some friends i'm closer to than others. Some just stay as acquitances and that's ok. I'm not one to really pretend deeper friendship than it is.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I had some 'friends' in school who were really nice to me, but talked behind my back and called me names. I didn't like them because I knew what their real personality was, but I didn't wanna start a drama, so I continued hanging out with them just not as much as I used to. When we enrolled different high schools we stopped seeing each other and I found better friends thankfully. But, half a year ago or so, I saw one of them and she hugged me like we were besties or something like that, although she did some bad things to me in the past, which was really weird to me :pandaannoyed:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I had some 'friends' in school who were really nice to me, but talked behind my back and called me names. I didn't like them because I knew what their real personality was, but I didn't wanna start a drama, so I continued hanging out with them just not as much as I used to. When we enrolled different high schools we stopped seeing each other and I found better friends thankfully. But, half a year ago or so, I saw one of them and she hugged me like we were besties or something like that, although she did some bad things to me in the past, which was really weird to me :pandaannoyed:
I WILL BEAT THEM ALL

 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No, if I don't like you or see yoru worth I avoid you. I am not d-bag enough to lead someone on, nor do I have to patience to deal with someone on a regular basis that does not amuse me. If you amuse me you're close enough to friend.

I've had someone fake being my friend before and goddamn did that anger me when she let it slip she was faking. I won't do that ot another person.
 
Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
132
Reactions Received
366
Location
A parallel universe
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I had two friends who I actually naively thought were real friends but when I failed in some class one of them was first to mock and make fun of me and I hated her since .. and the other one was my ex's ex and she hated me but befriended me to look like she doesn't care about her ex and talked about me behind my back. It was so shitty
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I try to be nice to others but for the time I was in High School to where I am currently I wouldn't consider the majority of my friends as real friends if that makes sense... I'm not mean or anything and we're friendly with each other it's just theirs no foundation of a real friendship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and kodoku

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Apparently I was for 2 girls who I considered my best friends once. I yeeted them out of my social media and my life so I can spend my time and energy on people that are sincere :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread