Are You A Fan of NCT's Music? (1 Viewer)

??

  • Yep

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Nope

    Votes: 14 53.8%

  • Total voters
    26

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not at all, most of their music just make me feel uncomfortable I guess that's the jarring sensation.

@Ozymandias has been trying to convert me into believer though and I have discovered there is some songs I can tolerate from them. Let's see.. Highway to Heaven was fine.


And of course whatever Ten puts out it's just gold that cannot be judged with NCT or SM bg standards :sanapray:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I like a few songs by them. I prefer their older stuff though. I'm not a massive fan of their recent stuff but I still listen in occasionally because you never know when you're going to get another Cherry Bomb again. That song is iconic.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ugh music :pandaannoyed:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes for the most part but there have been stuff that's made me go wtf too.

I like their overall style/aesthetic and what they're going for so :sanapray:
I mean Simon Says grew on me so much and I love it now, and Superhuman is one of my favs from them, probably their best since Limitless so.

WayV's Take Off was a bop too :maheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've only listened to a few b-sides and their title tracks. Based off that I haven't been able to really get into their music. I do like a few of their songs, Timeless, Without You, Baby Don't Stop, Boss and Touch. But the songs I've heard from them is generally a hit or miss for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
23 May 2019
Messages
13
Reactions Received
56
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
In my case the first reaction about NCT's titles tend to be "What the hell is this..?" But after few more listens I get stuck from head to toe. Simon Says had the biggest reaction on me. I HATED it at first but now it's my favorite NCT title
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, I'm a fan of NCT's music. I understand what you mean when you say "jarring," though, as I've had some similar thoughts on some of their tracks, but I also feel like... I don't know how to say this, uh—like, I almost feel like that's kinda the intention, to an extent? A lot of their styling and image—both in sound and literal image—is like an almost, I don't know, belligerent and chaotic type of energy and attitude? I'm sorry if I sound stupid. Anyway! Yeah! NCT hypes me the f*ck up. LMAO I actually came out of their concert enjoying more of their discography than I did going in! But, I know, it's not for everyone and that's okay. :nekolove:
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
NCT’s music is not for everyone :susPepe: a lot of the tracks grew on me with multiple listens

Personally my favorite title tracks are Firetruck, Regular, Boss, Chewing Gum, We Go Up, Dream Launch but they definitely have hits and misses :nekosweat:

NCT has a certain vibe, especially 127 and U
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Love some, hate some, like most other groups.
Title tracks I love are Firetruck, Go, Baby Dont Stop, Regular, Take Off, and Without You, at least off the top of my head. There might be more in forgetting. The members are insanely talented though, more than the typical group would be imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
23 May 2019
Messages
36
Reactions Received
158
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nope but the members are funny. So I enjoy watching them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread