- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
ALL OF US ARE DEAD SKJHGFDVGHJdepends on which one but if you are referring to all of us are dead i have not watched it.
on the other hand if you're referring to exo's kyungsoo then not as much (but he has good vocals so)
WATCH IT AND THEN COME BACK TO THIS THREAD LKJHGFGHJAAAAAAAAAAAA I still haven´t seen All of us are dead! I´m watching Prison Playbook and dying over the perfection that Jung Haein is ♥♥♥♥♥
too many teenagers though?WATCH IT AND THEN COME BACK TO THIS THREAD LKJHGFGHJ
I WILL BUT THE ZOMBIES ARE COOL YOU NEED TO WATCH ITtoo many teenagers though?
anyway, have you watched Prison Playbook?????
I´ll do after Prison Playbook ♥I WILL BUT THE ZOMBIES ARE COOL YOU NEED TO WATCH IT