Are you a live flowers or fake flowers person? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like both but I like how fake ones last for a longer time and you can look at it and have the memories come back more easily. And I especially like when they’re all fancy and have fairy lights :pepesmug:
Here’s a fake flower I got as a gift from @winterstory that I love
image.jpg
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ehhhhh i dont rlly like flowers
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
hmm generally i'd say real

but i'd gift neither, i'd rather gift (and receive!) a potted plant, which may or may not be flowering. flower bouquets suck (at least where i'm from, there's too much plastic and the flowers themselves are treated with so many chemicals to add scent + colour, they're practically non-biodegradable).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
None. But if I had to choose, fake. Maybe something made from glass. I do not like the plastic fake plants that look low rent though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I prefer real however with having a cat I have to hide them up high somewhere. It’s much easier for me to have fake flowers since she has no interest in fake ones.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread