Are you a medal collector? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean.. you could try ones with color :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
Then I wont be emo anymore, why would I want to do something silly like that? :zoomeyes:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
also what would you do if there weren't any b&w medals at all :zoomeyes:
Id make b&w medals and make sure they win :zoomeyes:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sounds like cheating @Awards gotta keep an eye on here :pepesmug:
:chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::chickill:
There was no cheating involved
Besides since I joined early I was able to make some badges for my favs that were black and white without anyone arguing otherwise
Those were the good old days :sanapray:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like the ones I have, and currently I'm content just collecting the few I want, BUT...................maybe I'll try to catch 'em all

 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::chickill::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::chickill:
There was no cheating involved
Besides since I joined early I was able to make some badges for my favs that were black and white without anyone arguing otherwise
Those were the good old days :sanapray:
You're literally bashing the whole new users pls give yourself a warning point
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread