Are you a movie geek? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would say that I am. I love various styles or movies, I usually pick up references easily, I love binge watching many movies after another.

Literally I could watch Funny Girl and then watch something wild like Eurotip and then go to something like Jennifers Body in a heartbeat. Like my taste in movies is absolutely varied.​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Maybe halfway to movie geek? I haven't seen a lot of the classics :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
No, I prefer series, I can't really stay still for 2 hours :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Ever since the pandemic, I have been to some extent. I ended up loving TV series which I never thought would have happened because I couldn't sit to watch before. I'm currently watching friends for the 2nd time and god will I EVER be tired of that show ?? :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes i definitely am but also i haven't watched a movie in so long. i need to get back into it and hopefully movie theaters open soon :yolk:
we lowkey should do a ks movie night
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m not a big fan of movies, it’s hard for me to stay focused on something for that long unless I find it extremely entertaining.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Nah. I really don't have patience to watch a movie
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I guess, but not so much in the past 4 to 5 years..I've been more selective..
My minds filled with movies from 1960's till now, some more obsecure than others. (same with music)
I had a lot of time on my hands as a kid, and stolen cable so we couldn't really change the channels properly so we just watched whatever was on cause we weren't aloud outside.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread