Are you a night person or a morning person? (2 Viewers)

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am a night person, sometimes I can stay up until daylight because I have really bad insomnia
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
daaamn do you wake up at 5:30? i'm a mess lol... if I don't finish my tasks late I don't feel good
tell me your secrets
It's because my entire household is like that. Everyone wakes up around 6AM and we're pretty loud so if one person wakes up then everyone begins to wake up soon after. And then everyone goes silent around 7PM. So it's impossible not to wake up early and not to sleep early. The latest I sleep is 10-11PM and I feel dead the next day if I sleep later than that. And I'm like that too only I don't feel good if I don't finish my work early.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's because my entire household is like that. Everyone wakes up around 6AM and we're pretty loud so if one person wakes up then everyone begins to wake up soon after. And then everyone goes silent around 7PM. So it's impossible not to wake up early and not to sleep early. The latest I sleep is 10-11PM and I feel dead the next day if I sleep later than that. And I'm like that too only I don't feel good if I don't finish my work early.
daaaamn
I'd kill everybody if they wake me up at 5:30:pikagun: I teached them to be silent
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm just generally a night person i've been so for a long time..
Although i can force myself to get, is easy to be productive in the morning..
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
daaaamn
I'd kill everybody if they wake me up at 5:30:pikagun: I teached them to be silent
Lol my sister aside, the rest of us are morning people so it doesn't bother us. My sister does go crazy some times when we wake her up too early so she has learnt to just close her door. Or we just close it for her if it's open when we wake up. That way she won't hear a peep. But we're all most productive in the morning so it works out. I think our body clocks have adjusted to that time too because now we're all automatically waking up that early even without noise.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol my sister aside, the rest of us are morning people so it doesn't bother us. My sister does go crazy some times when we wake her up too early so she has learnt to just close her door. Or we just close it for her if it's open when we wake up. That way she won't hear a peep. But we're all most productive in the morning so it works out. I think our body clocks have adjusted to that time too because now we're all automatically waking up that early even without noise.
Poor girl lol. I understand how she's feeling. I close my door too. Or they close it for me. It's good that you can be productive in the morning tho. I'd like to be the same
 
Joined
23 April 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
74
Location
Fiery California
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am night owl because I work better at night. Or because I have insomnia but errr--
Morning people are so loud for me (aka family waking up at 6am). I tried being a morning person but I can't. I suffer greatly and I don't like breakfast either lmao. Plus, I love the night sky more. I get to see the moon shift from the mountains to the other side. Just... quiet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
neither :sippinthetea: i am an eww
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am a night person. I get cranky in the morning and it hard to wake me up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Definitely a night person
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread