- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,129
- Reactions Received
- 12,479
- Location
- 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I am a night person, sometimes I can stay up until daylight because I have really bad insomnia
jk I was aiming for the tasteless edgelord of a dark theme user that is your wife
Yeah you hear that @kuroyuri DIEjk I was aiming for the tasteless edgelord of a dark theme user that is your wife
It's because my entire household is like that. Everyone wakes up around 6AM and we're pretty loud so if one person wakes up then everyone begins to wake up soon after. And then everyone goes silent around 7PM. So it's impossible not to wake up early and not to sleep early. The latest I sleep is 10-11PM and I feel dead the next day if I sleep later than that. And I'm like that too only I don't feel good if I don't finish my work early.daaamn do you wake up at 5:30? i'm a mess lol... if I don't finish my tasks late I don't feel good
tell me your secrets
daaaamnIt's because my entire household is like that. Everyone wakes up around 6AM and we're pretty loud so if one person wakes up then everyone begins to wake up soon after. And then everyone goes silent around 7PM. So it's impossible not to wake up early and not to sleep early. The latest I sleep is 10-11PM and I feel dead the next day if I sleep later than that. And I'm like that too only I don't feel good if I don't finish my work early.
Lol my sister aside, the rest of us are morning people so it doesn't bother us. My sister does go crazy some times when we wake her up too early so she has learnt to just close her door. Or we just close it for her if it's open when we wake up. That way she won't hear a peep. But we're all most productive in the morning so it works out. I think our body clocks have adjusted to that time too because now we're all automatically waking up that early even without noise.daaaamn
I'd kill everybody if they wake me up at 5:30I teached them to be silent
Poor girl lol. I understand how she's feeling. I close my door too. Or they close it for me. It's good that you can be productive in the morning tho. I'd like to be the sameLol my sister aside, the rest of us are morning people so it doesn't bother us. My sister does go crazy some times when we wake her up too early so she has learnt to just close her door. Or we just close it for her if it's open when we wake up. That way she won't hear a peep. But we're all most productive in the morning so it works out. I think our body clocks have adjusted to that time too because now we're all automatically waking up that early even without noise.