Both :jisoosmh: If I had to choose, then cat person ig :wimwim:
Wooyoungie 로레나 ♡ . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 640 Reactions Received 4,736 Location ATINY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @NASA 29 July 2019 #21 Both If I had to choose, then cat person ig Reactions: Sory and bulletproof
Foxia . Joined 14 May 2019 Messages 942 Reactions Received 2,692 Location Hope World Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 July 2019 #22 Cat person (I have 2 cats) But I like dogs as well Reactions: Sory and bulletproof
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 30 July 2019 #23 Cat person I'm a bit scared of dogs Reactions: Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 30 July 2019 #24 I love all furry babies but my personality mixes better with cats Reactions: bulletproof
NASA 3ᑢ273⁷ . . Joined 2 July 2019 Messages 4,814 Reactions Received 19,142 Location 3ᑢ 273⁷ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Fandom arianator Gender Female Ship @Uaena 30 July 2019 #25 You can call me kitten Reactions: bulletproof