Are you a pessimist or an optimist? (1 Viewer)

Are you a pessimist or an optimist?

  • Pessimist

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Optimist

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • None/Both

    Votes: 3 37.5%

  • Total voters
    8
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Pessimism runs in my family :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
More so optimist but I also tend to try and be realistic which can lead me to seem more of a pessimist
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i would say realistic optimist ? im pretty cautious but generally believe most things are attainable or have a way of working themselves out, even if it takes a while to get to that point
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like it depends on the situation. Sometimes I can be an optimist, and other times I will be completely pessimistic. I tend to go for realistic
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread