Are you a thread killer? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Have you ever felt like whenever you reply to a thread, your post stands there as the last one and nobody else replies? A thread was posted years ago on a nanowrimo forum were someone asked that question and said that it happened to him quite frequently. Well, it happened that many people replied that it was their usual case too. Some of them joked saying something like "I've replied. This thread is officially dead." Has any of you felt either in this forum or another one like a thread killer?

I have....
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually am :wimwim:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I admit i am one of those who likes then leave, i swear i wanted to reply but later then forget all about it.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I usually am :wimwim:
hey don't devalue yourself like that smh
you're like the only consistent poster on my threads
if you didn't no one would :saranghae:
well people would but like
it'd only be 1 per thread
instead of 2
it means a lot to me y'know
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
how bout when ppl just like your post and move on :irenecrazy: thats the worst
I find that usually happens to me when I post a recommendation of a song or something.. But nothing is worse than posting a thread and little to no response...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I usually am :wimwim:
But I'm always trying to reply to your posts as much as possible and honestly, you also do the same for me!
It's like when I create a thread and no one is replying and then you come along after about a day of the thread having no replies and reply to it and I love you for that! :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hey don't devalue yourself like that smh
you're like the only consistent poster on my threads
if you didn't no one would :saranghae:
well people would but like
it'd only be 1 per thread
instead of 2
it means a lot to me y'know
aww you are so sweet gloo :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and igloo

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
You're never a thread killer if you're counting in the game section. :pikasmart:
Unless you post the last number, then, you... you are.... the thread.... killer.

Also I do like and leave if someone already said what I was thinking or if I don't feel like typing one or too words.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm definitely a thread killer
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread