Are you an introvert or extrovert? (1 Viewer)

?


  • Total voters
    27

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to be an extrovert when I was younger, but now I'm an introvert. I don't really talk much anymore, and being alone is :queen:
I'm much more talkative around friends and such, but I don't even feel like talking to them :pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy: However, I'm not shy at all or afraid to give presentations, which is a common misconception of introverts I think. I'm really good at talking to others and being sociable, but I'll only do it when I have to. I don't really think I'm an ambivert either, but I'm not really sure at this point ;-;​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
More of an extrovert. I enoy being around people. I may seem really shy but I am hella talkative lol.
For me the the myers-briggs personality type is spot on. I am an ENFP no matter what
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
More of an extrovert. I enoy being around people. I may seem really shy but I am hella talkative lol.
For me the the myers-briggs personality type is spot on. I am an ENFP no matter what
I used to be an ENFP :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I am an extrovert when at work or when I need to be.
I have an Idol like instant happy switch.(mostly because i work at being always happy)
But i am perfectly fine living, eating out, vacationing, movies ect alone.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Definitely an introvert. I've always been really shy around other people. There's also times where I just don't feel like talking to anyone or being bother with anyone. It's nothing against them, it's just that I don't want to talk at the moment.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
More of an extrovert. I enoy being around people. I may seem really shy but I am hella talkative lol.
For me the the myers-briggs personality type is spot on. I am an ENFP no matter what
lol ESTJ Although i have gamed it to be INTJ.
As a youth i was likely IN and those side of me can get into conflict especially when gaming as i can obsess over the perfect solution.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread