some taits of an "old soul": feeling old, being a loner, feeling like you don't belong, having a deep consciousness, being selfless and not materialistic, loving nature and animals, wanting to better the world, being misunderstood...
So have you heard of the term "old soul" before?
Are you one or do you know anyone who is?
What are your general thoughts on old souls?
Personally, I am definitely an old soul as many have said to me. It's not an easy life, but it's also beautiful in many ways. I feel like I can see and feel things others pass by hehe
So have you heard of the term "old soul" before?
Are you one or do you know anyone who is?
What are your general thoughts on old souls?
Personally, I am definitely an old soul as many have said to me. It's not an easy life, but it's also beautiful in many ways. I feel like I can see and feel things others pass by hehe