Are you comfortable during family gatherings? (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,018
Reactions Received
13,708
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t have family to see. The only two biological family members that I have interest in seeing live in the same house as me.
That's exactly me. I'm only close with my mom and sisters that I live with
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I do no talk much at gatherings
just listen
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I am always comfortable at family gatherings.

When I was a lot younger, I'd often spend most of my time with my youngest sister (as she used to be uncomfortable at family gatherings and I was one of the few people that she felt comfortable with). And nowadays, I am often preoccupied with my daughters
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread