?
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 April 2022 #1 ? Reactions: litc
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 26 April 2022 #2 nothing planned yet Reactions: Haiku
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 26 April 2022 #3 Nothing Reactions: Haiku
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 26 April 2022 #4 Mother’s Day already happened tho?! Last edited: 26 April 2022 Reactions: Haiku and litc
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 26 April 2022 #5 I haven’t thought of it much yet Reactions: Haiku
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,525 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 26 April 2022 #6 I didn’t even know Mother’s Day was coming up until yesterday so I asked my mom if she wanted anything and we are probably going to go out for lunch Reactions: Haiku
I didn’t even know Mother’s Day was coming up until yesterday so I asked my mom if she wanted anything and we are probably going to go out for lunch
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 27 April 2022 #7 Reverie said: Mother’s Day already happened tho?! Click to expand... I guess it differs by country. Here in the US, it isn't until second Sunday in May Reactions: Haiku and Chaeee
Reverie said: Mother’s Day already happened tho?! Click to expand... I guess it differs by country. Here in the US, it isn't until second Sunday in May
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 28 April 2022 #8 hm.....I would to buy something nice & enjoyful but Im still on the road on what to buy.... so yes I will try to
hm.....I would to buy something nice & enjoyful but Im still on the road on what to buy.... so yes I will try to