If so then what are you dressing up as?
I'm dressing up as Raven from Teen Titans (NOT GO).
I'm dressing up as Raven from Teen Titans (NOT GO).
Nah
Halloween where I live,much like any other holiday,is just an excuse to get drunk and party.
I'm Sorry, Luv Chu!~That sounds a lot like what my step-dad would do 😂
Nah I'll just be myself (a miserable girl working until midnight)![]()
Awwwwwwno one really dresses up in germany for halloweenI will probably try to watch some halloween movies
YOU HAVE US!~I'm just going to read Neil Gaiman novels, I think. Dress my brain with spooky stories instead of dressing myself to go out. Much more convenient (that, and I don't have any friends, so...)
Aw, thanks <3 Sorry, I meant friends offline. I do have friends online at least.
Anytime my friend!~Awww... this actually put a huge smile on my face. Thank youI really needed that, it's been a difficult day.