Are you dressing up for halloween? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no one really dresses up in germany for halloween :umjicry: I will probably try to watch some halloween movies
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm just going to read Neil Gaiman novels, I think. Dress my brain with spooky stories instead of dressing myself to go out. Much more convenient (that, and I don't have any friends, so...)
YOU HAVE US!~
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i have to take a math unit final on halloween :nekopout:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It gets too wild where I live to dress up. I’m just going to watch horror films that day
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Nope. As other people said already, just another day here too unless you maybe go to some themed parties and stuff.
 
Joined
22 November 2019
Messages
7
Reactions Received
4
Website
lifestyleblogs.net
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
You can dressing up with Dillard dress It's an excellent fashion-ware of western also asian. :dubuwave:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread