Are you easy to distract? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Are you an easily distracted person? Is your mind focused on one task or your tend to start other things in the same time?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Depends on what I'm doing
I can both focus really hard on smth if I get into a good rythm and am able to zone out
I can also be really fidgety and easily distracted
share the secret :wimwim: how to focus
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
share the secret :wimwim: how to focus
I usually put on earphones or smth and try to like.... forget everything else
if you can get yourself into a rythm it works even better
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I usually put on earphones or smth and try to like.... forget everything else
if you can get yourself into a rythm it works even better
I'll try that :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yes-

hang on let me respond in a sec there's some-

i'll finish that sentence in a second i just saw something

oh wait look there's a teaer let me watch that i'll be back hang on
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Kind of. I get distracted easily if I'm bored and can't settle by doing something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have ADHD. I am either working on things all at once unable to do one thing or I'm hyper hyper focused on one thing and forget that there are other things going on around me but will still manage to watch a TV show in this state or jam to music and sing the lyrics word for word.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
You tell me. Earlier today I was watching a video about Goosebumps where there was a clip of Texas Chainsaw Massacre, which reminded me of Leatherface, which reminded me of the second movie where he falls in love with this girl he's supposed to kill.. So I go and watch a clip from that movie. And then I start thinking about Candyman and go watch a clip from candyman... and in the middle of that start to question how I got here :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i can't focus on anything tbh :nekosweat: :yolk: i was trying to watch sailor moon today and i had to start over 4 times in one episode
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread