Are you gonna watch Produce 101 X? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yep. I watched Sixteen when I was considering stanning Twice and fell in love with Somi which made me want to watch Season 1, I then watched S2 and PD48 as they aired so I definitely gonna watch the upcoming season also.

  • I'm expecting Mnet to give less attention to older contestants than they normally do because they can't have anyone as old as Jisung this time around unless they've served in the military already, that is.
  • I think they're really gonna try and focus the edit on the individual trainees so that they won't have to negotiate with as many labels as they usually do.
  • I'm expecting at least two foreigners to make the final lineup since they allowed international auditions this time plus they're gonna be together for 5 years which means that they're gonna have more time for international promotions than their predecessors.
  • I actually like the format the way that it is so I wouldn't really change anything but personally I'd rather have 2 one hour episodes a week instead on 1 two hour show like they did last year. A lot of Koreans were complaining about the length and the time slot and I think separating it into two shows could fix at least part of that problem.
  • I know that it's unlikely but I'm hoping to see a couple of YG Treasure Box contestants on this season.
  • I hope the new host can actually be there for most of the recordings this time because the dude from last season was missing for half the show!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I’ll watch the first few episodes to see if I like it.
come to the thread I started!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread