Are you good at finding items that you lost? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm so bad at it lmao
I also always lose my items in the dumbest places too, like they'll usually just be buried around my blankets or under my bed or smth.​
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Same. I'd lose my phone and have to use one of those ring my phone websites and it end up being under a pile of stuff..
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread