are you good at school? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
im good at school, im just bad at doing things on time, and no amount of being good will get me caught up :haylul: I've failed a semester because of that.

but usually I was good, I had gotten straight a's every year except year 12 (11th grade in the USA). I'm good at school, not time management :haylul::yolk:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think if I tried, I would be pretty good, since I'm somehow getting by while only using minimal effort? But I'm way too lazy and a lot of the times, I can't find the motivation to really do anything and that gets in the way a lot :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm good at grad school.. Was decent at undergrad.. and was horrible in primary school.. Only reason is grad school [my course study at least] involves the use of regular essays in place of actual standardized tests and its easier for me to write weekly or bi monthly 10 page papers than it is to take standardized tests.. Although, I do have to take some multiple choice tests, but that's really just preparation for licensure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm good at grad school.. Was decent at undergrad.. and was horrible in primary school.. Only reason is grad school [my course study at least] involves the use of regular essays in place of actual standardized tests and its easier for me to write weekly or bi monthly 10 page papers than it is to take standardized tests.. Although, I do have to take some multiple choice tests, but that's really just preparation for licensure.
I'm like the exact opposite :haylul: I prefer tests over papers, but I do like papers as well since I'm better at writing
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm like the exact opposite :haylul: I prefer tests over papers, but I do like papers as well since I'm better at writing
It depends though.. I remember in orientation during college they gave the worst strategies for passing tests: "Rule out the obvious wrong answers. If C is cheese then you can probably rule it out." When is a prof ever going to put cheese as a possible answer... lmao
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It depends though.. I remember in orientation during college they gave the worst strategies for passing tests: "Rule out the obvious wrong answers. If C is cheese then you can probably rule it out." When is a prof ever going to put cheese as a possible answer... lmao
oml once for a economics test they were like "what is eminent domain"
a) copyright to a song

like :jisoosmh: dude why
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
a) copyright to a song

like :jisoosmh: dude why
lmao... They could have at least used an obvious double entendre and said something about a webpage... but copyright to a song :sanathink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,115
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,972
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It depends though.. I remember in orientation during college they gave the worst strategies for passing tests: "Rule out the obvious wrong answers. If C is cheese then you can probably rule it out." When is a prof ever going to put cheese as a possible answer... lmao
maybe if you're studying to be a dairy farmer? lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread