Are you good at Sudoku? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´m really bad at sudoku. I don´t think I´ve ever been able to even complete it :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I can complete them no problem... but I can't do a puzzle in two minutes like others. Usually takes me ~10-15 minutes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i am not good at them :yolk: i actually still don't quite know how to do them either lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Very good. 2-5 mins depending on the levels I have a some many sodoku puzzle books.
Thhey use to do them in news papers while I was in college it was why I'd alway pick up free newspapers... That and for arts and crafts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread