COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Are you happy in your current city/location or do you wish to move? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Some of us are where we are by choice- some of us out of compulsion.

Do you like your place of residence? Whether it's just your city or country, is the place you're currently at also the one you wanna settle down in permanently? Or do you wish to move away to a new city/country and build a life there for whichever reason?

I'm not quite fond of my current place, I've been here for two and a half years now out of necessity due to my job posting. I don't really have much friends here, and my coworkers and I get along okay but aren't really close. As a place, it doesn't really provide me the kind of life I'd envisioned for myself, and I definitely don't wanna spend more time here than necessay.

As soon as I can manage to land a job in a better city, I'll move asap. I don't even like being in my country that much and always wished to settle down in some place like New Zealand down the line, but family reasons stop me from ever considering it too seriously. Even so, I think there are cities in my country where I can be much happier.

Wbu?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I don´t like the town I live in, but I don´t hate it as I used to. I desperately wanted to move away when I was younger, but came to realise it´s not about the place, it´s about you. Sure, I wish I could travel more, but someone has to take care of the family and I am not risking it. So, I´m often on google maps dreaming and exploring :D.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don´t like the town I live in, but I don´t hate it as I used to. I desperately wanted to move away when I was younger, but came to realise it´s not about the place, it´s about you. Sure, I wish I could travel more, but someone has to take care of the family and I am not risking it. So, I´m often on google maps dreaming and exploring :D.
With me, I'm already in a place away from my family lol since there aren't a lot of job opportunities in my native state. So if I HAVE to be in another city, I atleast wish it was a good one (and well connected, so I could visit family whenever possible).

What a person does/how they are is definitely more important than where they are I agree :sanapray:
But sometimes I do feel a change is required lol.
You could take a vacation if you aren't planning on moving :pikahappy:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
my city is not great
the city is was born in however is great
its actually the city my new future school is located at
gonna be good times :mgblush:
Ayy look at you making those good moves :jenniesmug:
Congrats :lisalaugh:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’d like to move countries :wimwim:
But if I needed to stay in the same country I’m okay with where I live, I’ve been here most of my life so ig I don’t really know different

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I’d like to move countries :wimwim:
But if I needed to stay in the same country I’m okay with where I live, I’ve been here most of my life so ig I don’t really know different
Any particular country in mind? :wimwim:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I live in a medium sized Seaside town. Have done my whole life (not including the 3 years I moved further south when I went to Uni).

My town is located around 20 miles from a city and is nicely situated as it's only a couple of hours car journey from my favourite places in England. So I like where I live a lot. South West England is a beautiful place with loads to do.
:pikahappy:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
to put it simply - i hate poland
I guessed that from some of your previous posts I've seen coz I'm watching everybody here and likely know more than they expect :rosesmug:
I really don't like my country too and hate the direction it's going- I shudder to think how it will be 10 years from now lol.
Do you feel you're stuck there or do you have plans/desires to relocate eventually? :susPepe:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
With me, I'm already in a place away from my family lol since there aren't a lot of job opportunities in my native state. So if I HAVE to be in another city, I atleast wish it was a good one (and well connected, so I could visit family whenever possible).

What a person does/how they are is definitely more important than where they are I agree :sanapray:
But sometimes I do feel a change is required lol.
You could take a vacation if you aren't planning on moving :pikahappy:
well, I hope an opportunity comes your way ♥.

yeah, I could, but a vacation costs money :D and that´s something I don´t have. :D but who really loves packing anyway.
no money, no problems :D

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
well, I hope an opportunity comes your way ♥.

yeah, I could, but a vacation costs money :D and that´s something I don´t have. :D but who really loves packing anyway.
no money, no problems :D
Haha save up for a while so it feels extra special :sakUwu:
Also budget travelling has become quite common these days, you could make do on a small budget and truly explore/go on an adventure :jenniesmug:
Of course there's also the matter of getting that many off days from work lol, life is hard :yolk:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I guessed that from some of your previous posts I've seen coz I'm watching everybody here and likely know more than they expect:rosesmug:
I've been a mod on 2 forums, so I know the mod powers you have now Ozy.
:jenniesmug: :taesip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Haha save up for a while so it feels extra special :sakUwu:
Also budget travelling has become quite common these days, you could make do on a small budget and truly explore/go on an adventure :jenniesmug:
Of course there's also the matter of getting that many off days from work lol, life is hard :yolk:
aye, all I ever save will go into that mortgage of mine. :D but like, maybe once I´m retired? :D
I´ll pray to get a heart attack in Seoul. BURRY ME THERE, BURRY ME THERE :D.
I want my ashes spread in Seoul! aaaahhhhhh

she died as melodramatically as she lived :D.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've been a mod on 2 forums, so I know the mod powers you have now Ozy.
:jenniesmug: :taesip:
Well tbh I was always lurking even before becoming mod :lisalaugh:
But these powers do have their perks :jenniesmug:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
aye, all I ever save will go into that mortgage of mine. :D but like, maybe once I´m retired? :D
I´ll pray to get a heart attack in Seoul. BURRY ME THERE, BURRY ME THERE :D.
I want my ashes spread in Seoul! aaaahhhhhh

she died as melodramatically as she lived :D.
Lmao retirement is a long way away :jisoosmh:
You could go camping or something, not expensive and just as fun, there are options :haylul::sanapray:
You should only die in Seoul if you've settled there and live out the rest of your years till old age lol, let's not wish for a dramatic end so soon :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I Like it. Even if i won the big lottery i would keep a house here.
nicer area but yea still in this basic metropolis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread