Are you happy to be out of school/work due to the coronavirus (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
To be honest, yes. I cannot stress this enough I hate school with a Firey vengeance. All of the teachers are just rude and the students are not any better its just fights left and right, and don't even get me started on the condition of the bathrooms eugh. Also, the cafeteria food is literally artificial.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I still have school online :worry: but I'm glad that I don't have to leave the building that much
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and potato

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm not out of work, just working remotely. I'm fine with working remotely since I'm not being affected financially. And I don't have to commute > 1 hr.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I still have school online :worry: but I'm glad that I don't have to leave the building that much
I have school online too, which sucks, but I'm glad I don't have to attend school physically and deal with a bunch of stuck up idiots.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm not out of work, just working remotely. I'm fine with working remotely since I'm not being affected financially. And I don't have to commute > 1 hr.
That's good. My mom shes not working at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and potato

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have school online too, which sucks, but I'm glad I don't have to attend school physically and deal with a bunch of stuck up idiots.
Ah, true true. And I don't have to deal with my professor who makes us all share a mask for some drama thing she wants us to do
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Ah, true true. And I don't have to deal with my professor who makes us all share a mask for some drama thing she wants us to do
uh, ew? But i'm just glad I don't have to go to math. Although I will miss the jolly ranchers
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
To be honest, no. I'm working on my dissertation, and it was useful for me to attend classes and stay in the Uni buildings/library and do my research
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
No because I still have school :jisoosmh:

Literally the only country in the world that hasn't closed schools down :yolk:
I feel so bad for you oml
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: potato and kuro

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
To be honest, no. I'm working on my dissertation, and it was useful for me to attend classes and stay in the Uni buildings/library and do my research
I can relate. Online learning isn't very helpful. especially if i can't really get my hands on anything.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no no no no no
I MISS MY SCHOOL I MISS MY FRIENDS I MISS MY CLASSES I MISS MY TEACHERS :yolk:
and we can't go online because we really have not prepared for this and admin is struggling so now we legit are probably going to have to work in the summer or retake the ENTIRE year :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
no no no no no
I MISS MY SCHOOL I MISS MY FRIENDS I MISS MY CLASSES I MISS MY TEACHERS :yolk:
and we can't go online because we really have not prepared for this and admin is struggling so now we legit are probably going to have to work in the summer or retake the ENTIRE year :yolk:
Again, I hate your school. I miss my friends too, but the only teacher I miss is my math teacher because she gives me Jolly ranchers.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread