Are you happy to be out of school/work due to the coronavirus (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yes, i love being at home tbh. the teachers here are okay, i had worse ones when i was younger but i don't like my classmates at all so i'm glad i don't have to see them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kuro

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
yes, i love being at home tbh. the teachers here are okay, i had worse ones when i was younger but i don't like my classmates at all so i'm glad i don't have to see them.
The majority of the people at my school are heathens.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Again, I hate your school. I miss my friends too, but the only teacher I miss is my math teacher because she gives me Jolly ranchers.
I hate my school yoo :yolk:
I miss my english teacher so much. literally a mom to me :maheart: the only teacher I don't miss is my chem teacher :welp: she got so pissed at me on friday she tried to give me a referral for laughing because I was "disrupting the class" such bs
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The majority of the people at my school are heathens.
awwww that's so sad :((
we have like almost 1.6K kids but I know about 600-700 of them and I love them all. we have lots of unique and talented kids ofc we have the bad kids too but I never see them in the halls because they're either smoking in the bathroom or skipping :wimwim:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I hate my school yoo :yolk:
I miss my english teacher so much. literally a mom to me :maheart: the only teacher I don't miss is my chem teacher :welp: she got so pissed at me on friday she tried to give me a referral for laughing because I was "disrupting the class" such bs
I hate my biology teacher with a passion, but i think shes scared of me now, because one time, I just suddenly got angry and I death stared anyone who even looked at me, my biology teacher called on me, saw my face, and called on someone else.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate my biology teacher with a passion, but i think shes scared of me now, because one time, I just suddenly got angry and I death stared anyone who even looked at me, my biology teacher called on me, saw my face, and called on someone else.
lmaooo it's always the science teachers :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
awwww that's so sad :((
we have like almost 1.6K kids but I know about 600-700 of them and I love them all. we have lots of unique and talented kids ofc we have the bad kids too but I never see them in the halls because they're either smoking in the bathroom or skipping :wimwim:
People vape in our bathrooms, but the teachers don't care.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
that's sad :((( our admin can't stop it but they punish people frequently in hopes that they stop



at least I'm stuck at home :yolk: be extra careful in school
Our admins are barely in school to care. Except for this one lady who'll chase you down the hall if you're wearing a hat
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Our admins are barely in school to care. Except for this one lady who'll chase you down the hall if you're wearing a hat
LMAO THATS SO FUNNY
our school gave up on hats now they just look for kids with hoods on. we used to have a rule that hats and hoods were unacceptable in the classroom but it just kinda flopped since lots of kids wore beanies and stuff in the winter so now it's just hoods
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I
LMAO THATS SO FUNNY
our school gave up on hats now they just look for kids with hoods on. we used to have a rule that hats and hoods were unacceptable in the classroom but it just kinda flopped since lots of kids wore beanies and stuff in the winter so now it's just hoods
ts not funny its the scariest thing you will ever see! Imagine if you were new and wore a hat!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Its not funny its the scariest thing you will ever see! Imagine if you were new and wore a hat!
im so so sorry but a woman chasing you because you're wearing a hat :yolk: I'd be crying in laughter. I hope she likes dresses up in a pantsuit and heels or whatever that makes it extra funny LMAO
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
im so so sorry but a woman chasing you because you're wearing a hat :yolk: I'd be crying in laughter. I hope she likes dresses up in a pantsuit and heels or whatever that makes it extra funny LMAO
She does.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I cannot even 💀 :lisalaugh:
But she will chase you down, you can hide, but you can't run. If you're skipping she'll spend the entire day looking for you.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But she will chase you down, you can hide, but you can't run. If you're skipping she'll spend the entire day looking for you.
omg that was so scary to read LMAO
reminds me of that one fnaf sister location song LOL
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
omg that was so scary to read LMAO
reminds me of that one fnaf sister location song LOL
Just imagine the sound of heels against the floor speeding up as she nears your "safe" hiding spot.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread