- Joined
- 15 August 2019
- Messages
- 604
- Reactions Received
- 2,196
- Location
- Thousand Cuts
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
That counts as hoti would give myself a solid 6![]()
You might be the only person whose 'Location:' isn't a lieI'm freezing and my roommate has piled blankets onto me so I look like![]()
bahahagasjhshjkadflskj Or is it am i on the couchYou might be the only person whose 'Location:' isn't a lie![]()
I want to believe that you're truthful to your stans, and not just another politicianbahahagasjhshjkadflskj Or is it am i on the couch![]()
Believe what you wish then lmao I won't say anythingI want to believe that you're truthful to your stans, and not just another politician![]()
I trust you and I'm endorsing you for president!Believe what you wish then lmao I won't say anything
I trust you and I'm endorsing you for president!![]()
that face is so meWhy, yes. Yes I am.
![]()