- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Do you act fast without planning or without thinking of the consequences?
Do you live in the moment?
Or are you a planned person who keeps their emotions at bay, choosing to respond with a well-formulated & thought-out reply?
Do you always think of the future?
The latter for me, definitely. I'm not the most expressive person & always have numerous tabs open in my head showing the possible scenarios of my actions, & picking the best option is what I always try to do. I can get impulsive sometimes, when I'm really mentally exhausted.
What about you?
Do you live in the moment?
Or are you a planned person who keeps their emotions at bay, choosing to respond with a well-formulated & thought-out reply?
Do you always think of the future?
The latter for me, definitely. I'm not the most expressive person & always have numerous tabs open in my head showing the possible scenarios of my actions, & picking the best option is what I always try to do. I can get impulsive sometimes, when I'm really mentally exhausted.
What about you?