- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Are You In Or Are You Out?
This song is like transcendence.
The possibility. The anticipation of what wonder is in store.
I listen to it and I feel fucking happy.
Used in one of my favorite movies of all time, Garden State, often derided as a film that epitomizes mid 2000s peak hipster.
I refuse to listen.
That movie is beautiful. Quirky. Wonderfully pretentious in that "I'm young and in my 20s and my life is so singular and meaningful" sort of way. So goofy and random it makes me smile like a sap.
Life is wonderful.
And so is this god damn song.
:pandaroll:
This song is like transcendence.
The possibility. The anticipation of what wonder is in store.
I listen to it and I feel fucking happy.
Used in one of my favorite movies of all time, Garden State, often derided as a film that epitomizes mid 2000s peak hipster.
I refuse to listen.
That movie is beautiful. Quirky. Wonderfully pretentious in that "I'm young and in my 20s and my life is so singular and meaningful" sort of way. So goofy and random it makes me smile like a sap.
Life is wonderful.
And so is this god damn song.
:pandaroll:
Last edited: